Saturday, April 29, 2023

Ocean's Growth


Just in case anyone missed it, here is Jacob's post from a few weeks ago, and his most recent update. I wasn't planning to announce when Ocean is due (there's often some processing time for me in between an event and and my blogging about it), but Jacob and I are on the same page that he's always free to post the updates he wants even if I'm slower to share. So, when I say watch for a birth announcement this summer or fall, basically what that means is that you might see a birth announcement from Jacob in the summer, or if he doesn't post, you'll likely see a birth announcement from me by the fall, haha.



And yes, we know that club foot is entirely treatable, but we're still praying for a miraculous correction in utero! The process of casting and bracing can be long, tedious, and at times uncomfortable for the little one. If needed we will walk Ocean through that process one step at a time, and we have an abundance of parental love and support to give under all circumstances. It would be a great blessing for us and for Ocean to be spared from this club foot, though, so your prayers for growth and healing are all appreciated. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.