Saturday, April 22, 2023

Ocean 20 week Ultrasound

Jacob and I were blessed to be there in person for Ocean's 20 week ultrasound! We made the drive over, and it was so pleasant to be able to have lunch with Leah and her husband Mateo before the appointment. It's a 3-hour drive, so this is the first time we've seen Leah in person since embryo transfer day. Baby was very active during the appointment. There is a warmth in my soul with such eager anticipation to meet my child outside the womb, but until that day, I rest in the gentle peace of knowing my little one is in good hands. Grow, Ocean, grow!

P.S. This was some weeks ago. I'm not announcing exact dates for anything, but watch for a birth announcement in the summer or the fall. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.