Sunday, February 14, 2021

Purpose for this Blog

Hello everyone, my name is Jamie Hyland. Many of you have been following the story of my husband Jacob and I these last 5 months since we were trapped in the Cold Springs wildfire and lost our little boy and unborn child. Many of you have supported us through prayers, kind cards and comments, sweet little gifts, and financially with the gofundme site. Thank you all so very much.

On this blog I plan to post -

- A list of links to the different news stories about us that I can find online and a link to the gofundme updates from when we were in the hospital.

- Some pictures/compositions I had originally posted in the “Shine Bright for Uriel Hyland” FB group.

- Perhaps more pictures as well.

- A post called “Prayers for my Womb” which I composed a couple months ago but have yet to release publicly.

- Perhaps additional posts I may yet write in the future/wrote in the past.

- Perhaps posts from Jacob or other family members in the future as well.


I’m not entirely sure where this blog is going, and whether or not I will update it regularly. But this is a rough outline of what I have in mind so far. Blessings!


Uriel Always Loved. Always Remembered.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, my heart has broken with you and Jacob for your losses. We have prayed for you almost daily. I have followed your story and have mourned losses with you and rejoiced progress and healing with you. I'm so proud of you and Jacob, for digging in deeper with your God and choosing to keep your faith strong even when your body is not and your hearts ache with pain. I know you long to hold your sweet little Uriel again, and someday you shall. For now, you both have chosen to keep your focus Heavenward and strive to give God the glory somehow, some way. You have chosen to have an "indomitable spirit", meaning, you won't give up no matter how hard it gets. You are an an inspiration to me and so many. You rely on your Father God daily for a new dose of His strength, courage, hope, comfort, peace, healing, help and direction. His mercies are indeed new every morning! You are standing on His promises despite the obvious obstacles. You have remembered what your mighty God can do, yet trust Him when HE SAYS "NO" or "not now". I love your heart to pray bigger prayers in regard to the fact that God can indeed "grow you a new womb" or provide a child by other means. He will surely honor your big heart of faith and trust, even when things seem impossible. We "receive not because we ask not", so why not ask? I say, ASK AWAY and see what our BIG GOD will do. We will stand in prayer with you in these matters. It will be exciting to see what He does with those prayers. What the devil meant for evil, God will turn for good. Remember that our time on Earth, all the trials, suffering and pain, is only momentary compared to eternity in Heaven with Him. Psalm 91 has been a great encouragement and source of HOPE during trials for me. I especially love verses 1 & 2, "He who DWELLS in the shelter of the Most High will REST in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my fortress, my refuge, my God in whom I trust". Jamie, I would encourage you to DWELL in God's Presence as often as possible and there you will find that PEACE that passes all understanding. JESUS will be your PEACE while you are waiting on Him to answer your prayers and heal your heart. He loves you beyond measure and rejoices over you (Zephaniah 3:17). I've always thought you were amazing, a precious GEM, and so beautiful, inside and out. I still think that. Love you lots.....Michele E. (yes, the one you know in MT)

    ReplyDelete

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.