Sunday, February 14, 2021

News Links Compiled

Here is a list of the news articles and updates I have found on the web.


(Very thankful for my cousin-in-law starting the gofundme and managing the updates and stuff! There are lots of updates (written by the family members who were able to come in and visit us, I believe, who were such a lifeline to us!) going back to the day we were found and reporting on our slow and arduous progress in the hospital. It’s crazy looking back at them now, I wasn’t following any of this at first. The Mabrys retraced our steps out in Okanogan and found my phone out there, and it amazingly still worked, but I had it set aside because being connected to the internet was more than I could manage.)







(I’m so thankful to my sister (and other family members as well) for stepping in to handle communications with the media in those early days when I had no mental, emotional, or physical energy to even begin to process that our tragic story had an audience praying for us and rooting for us. I’m blessed and honored by how she described my husband and I and our love for each other and for God.)





(So many of these have overlapping/repeat information, but I want to be able to look back and see all these news articles in the same place, so I’m trying to gather them here.)





I think that’s all the news articles. Well, mostly. I think there are a lot more with overlap information, but I got overwhelmed wading through them all and stopped here. If anyone has a link to a news story that isn’t an overlap of these ones, please post it in the comments so I can add it!


Uriel Always Loved. Always Remembered.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you Jamie and your husband Jacob in Jesus' Holy Name! You WILL become parents again with your biological children and maybe by adoption too, if you both so choose to do that too.And your beloved, handsome, adorable little son Uriel will be the first person you & your husband see when you both pass, many many years from now. You have a lot of child rearing to do first. Love in Christ Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.