Saturday, February 18, 2023

Baby Announcement

Uriel went directly from mine and Jacob's embrace into the arms of Jesus. Violet and River went directly from my womb into the arms of Jesus. Quinn, Autarkeia, and Sparrow went directly from the womb of my friend into the arms of Jesus. None of them are forgotten now, nor will they ever be. I pause in my typing for a moment of silence to honor their memory before I go on to share news of their two little siblings.

Here are pictures of their two little siblings, nicknamed Ocean and Honua. Honua remains in the freezer at this time, awaiting his or her chance to thaw and move forward. Ocean, on the other hand,  has entered that season of life. 

I am happy to announce that we performed an embryo transfer to our new surrogate, and our baby settled in and latched on and as I type is gestating in a nice warm womb.


Little Embryo Ocean has grown arms and legs and everything! Starting from a microscopic bundle of life, our sweet child is a now a happy healthy fetus, having moved forward and left behind the embryonic season of life!

Please join us in prayer for a continuing healthy pregnancy, a smooth birth for Ocean and our sweet surrogate, and successful lactation for myself.

5 comments:

  1. Omg!!! I'm so excited! I've been checking and checking and checking to see this news =) You guys deserve to be parents and children deserve parents like you ❤️ Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray to God that all goes well. You two deserve a chance at happiness with all you have lost. I love the updates, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting update! So happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I'm SO very happy for you both! Thank you for the updates! I will keep you, Jacob, surrogate and baby Ocean in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just seeing all your newer posts now and this is fantastic news! God is truly great and answers prayers in His loving mercy! Thank You Lord God Almighty for giving these wonderful parents another child to love and raise up! God bless all

    ReplyDelete

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.