Saturday, November 26, 2022

Stand for Truth

I can't give full commentary on this photo since my blog is run on the google platform where freedom of speech is not guaranteed, but I will submit the quote for your consideration. If you are feeling the sting of society's stigmas upon you, you know what I'm talking about. If you're not feeling society's stigmas, it might bear some self-reflection. Objective truth is found in scripture, we can read and know the truth. Society's definition of "moral high ground" is not the source of truth, and is in fact often the opposite of truth. We see a lot of that these days, in a society that has been slowly drifting for decades. One of my most earnest prayers is to see society returning, but whether it does or whether it does not, I will continue to stand for truth. (Just not necessarily on google or facebook or other platforms that may censor speech!)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.