Saturday, September 30, 2023

Christianity 101

While Ocean was napping, I settled down with my notebook and worked on my list of "Christianity 101" topics. This is not an exhaustive list, but it's a start. And I'm planning to make an individual post touching briefly on each item. They won't be anywhere near exhaustive, but it'll be good. Whole books could be written on each topic, and indeed, whole books have been. There is value in such books, but, at the end of the day, it is scripture alone that we need to teach us. Still, I hope you'll enjoy my small thoughts on each topic, for small thoughts is all I have time to write in this season! I definitely have big thoughts as well, but perhaps in another season of life I will write more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiloh 1 Month Old

Shiloh Ocean's first visit to the ocean! Dada put a flower in her hair.