Sunday, September 19, 2021

Help us Hope for Tomorrow (Surrogacy Gofundme)

Greetings!

I will never get tired of sharing my thanks for the tremendous support Jacob and I have been shown this past year. You have been sharing the posts about us ever since we were first announced to be missing - and that’s the reason we were found! Thousands of compassionate people around the world, and two heroic men who came looking for us once they heard the news, despite having just worked a 12-hour shift. We would have died out there if it hadn’t been for their heroism, and your viral post-sharing to get them the news in the first place.

 

Then, you shared our original gofundme 42,000 times, and more than 5,000 of you donated!

 

Faced with well over $2 million in medical expenses, not to mention lost income, your support has been breathtaking. Between your generosity, medical insurance, and some limited government assistance, we’re going to be able to move forward without medical debt. What a tremendous blessing! Like I said, I will never get tired of sharing my thanks!

 

Also so many of you sent us checks and personal cards in the mail, brought us meals, and have supported us in so many ways. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

 

As we prepare to move forward into our next chapter of life, I would so appreciate if you guys could also share our new surrogacy gofundme page. Babies! 🥰

 

This is the link:

 

https://gofund.me/4a27b306

 

Also, if anyone would like to donate by sending a check in the mail or a Venmo transfer, here is that information as well:

 

Venmo: @Jacob-Hyland

 

Address:

Jacob and Jamie Hyland

PO Box 1512

Maple Valley, WA 98038

 

Again… thank you, thank you, thank you!

 

Also, I really appreciate the kind words many of you have given me about my artwork. I take a lot of comfort in being able to paint, it helps me dream and imagine and nurture hope in my heart. Babies! 🥰

 

Here is a painting I was originally planning to use as the gofundme cover page, but I ended up choosing my other painting instead. I still like this one though, and seeing my paintbrushes and palettes in the background makes me feel cozy. ☺️ 

 


Uriel always loved. Always remembered.

1 comment:

  1. You are both in my daily prayers and in my heart. I don't know you personally, although I feel like I do. I just can not even begin to even touch the tip of all the grief you both are enduring and walking through...but I know in my heart that you are walking it together AND walking with you is Jesus. Please continue to cling to each other and to Him. I know He works in ways we don't understand or see. His ways are higher and the story of Job comes to my mind and when Job is finished with his heartfelt rant to GOD......GOD speaks back truth to Job realigning Job's understanding of who GOD really is. I know nothing can touch your hearts from us regular folks, at least not much. So my words may not even be read, but know I am praying GOD's beautiful will to tangibly touch your lives and that He wrap you in His love so much that you know He is with you. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Update 2024

I haven't allotted time and mental space to my blog for a while, but it's just on hold, not forgotten. ;)  I am loving the process o...